Table of Contents
An Automated Investment App which invests your spare change from your online transactions into Digital Gold. This way you let your Money grow.
What is Jar App?
Jar is a automated investment app that lets you save and invest money into digital gold.
It invests spare change from your online transactions into digital gold, automatically.
Jar is the first Made in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest in digital gold.
Jar is the simplest, and fastest way to save and invest.
With Jar, you can grow your wealth with 24K gold.
You can buy and sell digital gold, at the best gold rates, starting at just ₹10.
Create a habit of saving by auto investing small sums as investments in Digital gold, which can be redeemed or withdrawn whenever you want to your bank accounts.
With Jar you can save and invest in digital gold in 4 easy steps:
- Login with your phone number to create your Jar account.
- Setup UPI autopay from your PhonePe, GooglePay, or Paytm account.
- Now let Jar save money daily for you at the best gold rate.
- Click on the 'Withdraw funds' option to instantly sell gold accumulated in your Jar account, and get money directly to your e-wallet. Jar gives you the best gold rates to ensure hefty savings.
First Made in India App of its kind. Backed by NPCI and the best UPI service providers of India, we are the first in India to come up with an innovative application to invest in gold.
You can spin the wheel and double your savings with Jar.
You can develop a habit of saving money with every transaction on Jar. Every transaction wins you a spin on the Wheel of Savings on the Jar App. Get a chance to double your savings on Jar or a chance to win exciting cash-back by playing games. So spend more to save more, and win more money.
What do you invest in with Jar?
You can do micro-savings on Jar with our premium Digital gold investment plans and offerings (at best gold rates).
100% secure and liquid offerings allow you to automatically buy 24 karat gold with every transaction.
With Jar, you have full control of your finances, you can pause, re-start or withdraw funds or gold easily with a click of a button.
What is digital gold, you may ask?
Digital gold is real gold that’s simply stored virtually to save space, provide safety, and can be converted to physical gold with a single click. Read more about digital gold: Benefits, risks & taxation.
You can create a Jar for every financial goal you have for the future:
With Jar, you can create custom 'Jars' to achieve your financial goals such as:
- Buy gold for your marriage.
- Save money to buy a gift for parent's anniversary.
- Save for your next solo or family trip.
- Plan finances for your kid's education.
- Plan finances for starting your business or to invest in your favourite stocks.
- Save money for better money control and financial control.
- Buy digital gold for a secure future.
- Plan finances for buying your dream car, home, phone or laptop.
- Plan finances for emergency money requirements.
Let Jar be your savings and gold investment expert!
Types of savings in Jar App:
1. Round-Off to Nearest 10 (Default): Jar will round off your transactions to the nearest 10.
For example: If you make a transaction of Rs. 27, Jar will round it up to the nearest 10 i.e. Rs. 30 and the difference of Rs.3 would be automatically invested in digital gold.
2. Round-Off to Nearest 5: Jar will round off your transactions to the nearest 5.
For example: If you make a transaction of Rs. 22, Jar will round it up to the nearest 5 i.e. Rs. 25 and the difference of Rs. 3 would be automatically invested in digital gold.
3. Fixed amount of savings starting at Re.1 up to Rs.500 daily: Jar will keep rounding off your transactions to the nearest 10 or 5 as pre-decided by you until it hits the Rs. 500 mark which is also the reason why Jar App requires permission of auto-pay upto Rs. 500.
What is required to create my Jar account?
- A valid phone number.
- A UPI account with Phonepe, GooglePay, Paytm, or any other UPI service providers in India.
Is it mandatory to do KYC to invest in gold on Jar?
Yes, it is mandatory to do KYC verification on Jar if:
- You have bought gold for more than 30 grams or INR 1.5 Lakhs.
- You want to sell gold and withdraw your money.
- You want to get gold delivered to your doorstep
Who can invest in Digital Gold with Jar App?
Any Indian citizen over the age of 18 with a bank account may invest with Jar and save money daily.
When can I withdraw?
You can withdraw your money anytime, anywhere. There is no minimum lock-in period at Jar.
Check out Jar's FAQ page for any specific query.